SAVE THE DATE: Friday, April 30, 2021, from 5:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
Where: La Banque at the Seaplane Base, 309 St John St, Havre De Grace, MD 21078
Fundraising Event ~ Come Dressed in your Cowboy Best for a rootin‘-tootin‘ good time!
Tickets: $65/per person or Table of 10 for $600 Purchase Tickets Now
Mechanical Bull Riding
Raffle Tickets: $25 each
Bull Roast: Pit Beef, Chicken, Sides, Oysters, Dessert, Open Bar
Thank you to our corporate sponsors!
Thank our early-bird sponsors for this event (additional sponsorship opportunities still available):
If you would like to sign up for a sponsorship, click here to sign up. Event tickets and sponsorships are available at this link.
Proceeds benefit local charities supporting the Route 40 Corridor.
Annual Meeting Luncheon
Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at Water’s Edge Events Center
Please join us for our Annual Meeting Luncheon on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at Water’s Edge Events Center.
At the Annual Meeting luncheon, we will install officers and new board members. In addition, we will recognize our scholarship recipients who attend Harford Community College.
Once again, our event will offer two attendance options, in-person and virtual by Zoom. For in-person attendees, networking will start at 11:00 am and will be limited. For all attendees, our program will start sharply at 11:30 am and end at 12:45 pm.
Lunch will be provided immediately following the end of the program to those attending the event in person at Water’s Edge Events Center.
The guest speaker is Dr. Theresa B. Felder who is the President of Harford Community College.
- $30 for attending in-person for members and their guests
- $35 for attending in-person for non-members
- $10 for attending virtually by Zoom
Advance registration is required. Walk-ins are not permitted for this event.
In light of COVID-19:
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed.
- Please wear a face mask.
- Please do not attend the luncheon if you are sick or if you have been around anyone within the last 48 hours with the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100.4 degrees or higher
- Stomach issues
- Any other cold-like symptoms
- Please be advised the luncheon meeting may be recorded. If you participate virtually, you will need to confirm that the meeting is being recorded when you log on.
For those attending virtually by Zoom, a confirmation registration email will be sent the day before the event providing details on how to join the meeting.
Thank you to our host:
Water’s Edge Events Center
4687 Millennium Drive
Belcamp, MD 21017
Advance Registration is Required!
Walk-ins are not permitted for this event.